I was tagged by
+ The rules:
1: You must post these rules.
2: Each tagged person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal. (Well... If you want. I'm a believer in free will.)
3: You have to choose and tag 10 people and post their icons on the same journal.
4: Go to their pages and tell them you tagged them.
5: No tag backs <--- Important.
Erm, okay, I actually suck at these--thinking of 10 things about myself that are not totally boring is hard
1. I try to deny it, but I'm totally addicted to coffee.
2. On October 9th, 2010, I became a mother. Whoa.
3. I love drawing, but I don't really think of what I do as "art;" "art" sounds so high-falutin', not at all something that applies to cartoony drawings of comic book characters and pirates.
4. I'm an aspiring writer as well as a drawer-of-cartoony-things, but because of #2 above, I haven't written anything in almost a year. It makes me sad.
5. I studied traditional (hand drawn, 2D) animation, and for a while my dream was to be an animator at Disney, but I don't think that's going to happen. Too many kids much younger than me, with better skills and more ambition.
6. I am a shy person who enjoys staying at home and reading books, and sometimes gardening. Seriously, I am like a 70-year-old in a 33-year-old's body!
7. I live in a house with three adults (counting me), one infant, and six cats.
8. My favorite historical period is the early 19th century, specifically the Napoleonic War, specifically
the war at sea. Nelson is my favorite historical figure. (Although I also like Beau Brummel. And Wellington.)
9. I like to watch TV while I draw; I'm currently hooked on The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, White Collar
and Pretty Little Liars
. I'm still angry about the cancellation of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
10. I oppose the use of the Oxford Comma. [link]
You, you, you and you! And you six other guys and gals over there.